- Put the server in Maintenance Mode for 5 minutes.
- Create a new Health State view
- From the Monitoring section, Select File -> New -> State view
- Change Show data related to to Health Service.
- Select the server with the health state issues.
- Click the Actions pull-down menu -> Health Service Tasks -> Flush Health Service State and Cache. This will take several minutes to complete.
- (Optional) Set an override on each of the areas to remove the warning state and then restarted the health service for the changes to take effect.