Just a collection of good materials published from Microsoft covering System Center Data Protection Manager 2007. Good for any IT professionals library.
- System Center Data Protection Manager 2007 System Requirements
DPM 2007 System Requirements provides information that you use to ensure that the DPM server and the computers and applications it is going to protect meet network and security requirements. This topic also lists the DPM supported operating systems and the recommended hardware and software requirements.
- System Center Data Protection Manager 2007 Getting Started Guide
The DPM 2007 Getting Started Guide provides quick access to tasks required to protect and recover your data, and includes a Quick Start Guide that provides scaled down instructions for installing and configuring DPM 2007.
- System Center Data Protection Manager 2007 Frequently Asked Questions
Provides answers to frequently asked questions about System Center Data Protection Manager 2007.
- Deploying System Center Data Protection Manager 2007
Deploying DPM 2007 provides step-by-step instructions for installing and configuring DPM 2007, and includes an introduction to the DPM user interface. Deploying DPM 2007 also provides information on troubleshooting your DPM installation and how to repair and uninstall DPM 2007.
- System Center Data Protection Manager 2007 Troubleshooting Guide
Provides troubleshooting guidance for DPM 2007 issues such as performance, tape library management, and data recovery.
- Planning a Data Protection Manager 2007 Deployment
This document explains the features of DPM 2007 and how DPM works. It also provides the information that you need to plan a DPM deployment, including protection group and DPM server configuration.