The Microsoft Lync 2010 Adoption and Training Kit provides a one-stop shop for resources for IT pros, project managers, help desk agents, and trainers. The kit provides:
- A workbook that provides step-by-step guidance for each phase of the rollout and adoption process.
- Adoption and training resources, such as primers, email templates, and templates for a custom Lync 2010 intranet site to help organizations successfully roll out Lync .
- Modular, reusable, rebrandable, and in most cases, customizable user education and training materials, including frequently asked questions, Quick Start guides, how-to videos, Work Smart guides, and training videos.
- Buzzworthy applications such as IM an Expert and learning tools such as the Lync How-to that you can use to generate user excitement and drive the adoption of Lync.
This zipped file contains the following quick reference cards to get you started with Microsoft Lync 2010:
- Microsoft Lync 2010 Attendant Quick Reference Card
- Microsoft Lync 2010 Attendee Quick Reference Card
- Microsoft Lync 2010 Instant Messaging and Presence Quick Reference Card
- Microsoft Lync 2010 Conferencing Quick Reference Card
- Microsoft Lync 2010 Sharing and Collaboration Quick Reference Card
- Microsoft Lync 2010 Voice and Video Quick Reference Card
This zipped file contains all of the available training and user education resources for Microsoft Lync 2010. The Lync Training Plans workbook included with this download package helps you understand the available user education and training resources and recommendations for use so that you can make informed decisions about training strategies.
The Lync 2010 training videos are Windows Media Video (.wmv) format versions of the videos presented in Lync 2010 self-paced training courses. To access the Lync 2010 training courses online, visit: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=219056.
This download contains the IT Pro and Project Manager resources that are referenced in the Microsoft Lync 2010 Adoption and Training Kit. These resources, which consist of guidance, examples, templates, and user education and training resources, are designed to help organizations successfully roll out Lync.
The Lync 2010 How-to provides customizable How-to content and short training videos. The How-to training tool content can be fully customized and can be implemented as an HTML or SilverLight solution on your Web site.
These sample webpages are modeled after the internal Microsoft Lync 2010 support site and can help you start to create a dedicated Lync intranet site for your organization.
During your pilot, distribute regular email newsletters like these to highlight key scenarios and keep participants informed.830 views