Network Monitor 3.2 is a protocol analyzer. It allows you to capture network traffic, view and analyze it. Version 3.2 is an update and replaces Network Monitor 3.1. Network Monitor 3.x is a complete overhaul of the previous Network Monitor 2.x version.
- Process tracking: Categorize network traffic based on the name and ID of the owning process.
- Extensive parser set: For over 300 public and Microsoft proprietary protocols.
- Improved capture rate: Drop fewer frames on high-speed networks.
- ContainsBin plug-in: Search frames for strings or arbitrary byte sequences.
- Find conversations: Quickly isolate related frames.
- Network Monitor 3.2 API: Create your own applications that capture, parse, and analyze network traffic.
- Support for frame truncation.
- Indication of the number of dropped frames.
- Streamlined UI toolbar
Click here to download… (Updated for Netmon 3.3)